Nashua, NH: Prime Jet, a WYVERN Wingman PRO Operator, integrated their Continuing Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS) with their SMS software provided by WYVERN and has received the nod from their FAA FSDO for this solution!
Prime Jet, LLC, recently achieved Wingman PRO status through WYVERN’s Flight Leader Program and is one of the first operators to use the new integration. “QSMS has taken our CASS and SMS to new levels, that just would not have been possible without this comprehensive system. It has made our lives so much easier!” states Cheryl Janke, Prime Jet’s CEO.
Sonnie Bates, WYVERN CEO, states, “CASS and SMS are a natural fit because they both require processes to identify safety issues, apply corrective actions, and assure the corrections are effective. By integrating the two solutions, WYVERN improved Prime Jets’ efficiency and effectiveness in identifying and managing risk in aircraft maintenance.”
The QSMS/CASS integration features include:
- An aircraft maintenance status dashboard that presents real-time aircraft dispositions to any employee.
- Maintenance writeups are available to crew members directly in the post-flight briefing workflow.
- Instant email communication when maintenance status changes (including maintenance vendors).
- Fully integrated MEL support.
- Aircraft maintenance (including MEL) status presented to crews during pre-flight FRAT workflow.
- Surveillance and associated findings are routed into SMS analysis, assessment, remediation, and follow-up processes.
- Maintenance writeup tracking and clearing functionality.
- Automated collection, collation, and report generation for FAA required operational and non-operational data.
- Detailed, customizable reporting/trend analysis by aircraft, date range, ATA chapter, etc.
A CASS is a system that professional operators use to monitor, analyze, and optimize the performance and effectiveness of their aircraft maintenance programs. The CASS is one element of the Continuous Airworthiness Program (CAP) introduced by the FAA in response to safety concerns and discoveries of weaknesses in maintenance programs revealed during accident investigations and FAA surveillance of aircraft maintenance activities. CASS is critical to aviation safety with data collection, corrective action, and follow-up functions.
WYVERN Ltd is the leader in aviation safety risk management and training. Building on its 30-year reputation for delivering value to the aviation community, WYVERN ensures operational excellence through its flagship Wingman and Flight Leader Programs. WYVERN’s EXACT Program is a comprehensive and professional safety certification program for UAS end-users and operators. WYVERN’s Safety Leader Training Course™ provides the education and training that enables professionals to lead an SMS in any aviation organization.
About Prime Jets
Prime Jet, established in 2002, operates the largest exclusively Gulfstream fleet in the world. We fulfill aircraft ownership and travel needs for our clients in the safest, most efficient, and transparent means possible. Our relationships are built on trust, and our promise is to protect. We believe time is money, safety is priceless, and there’s always a way to “Yes.” We worry more, so you can worry less.