Hughes Flying Service, Inc. operates a mixed fleet which includes a King Air E90, Piper Chieftain, Cessna Grand Caravan 208B and a Hawker 850XP. All aircraft are based Miami Executive Airport (KTMB) in Miami, Florida. Hughes Flying Service, Inc. is one of the oldest air charter operations in South Florida servicing the area with charter and private flights since 1978. The company prides itself on providing exceptional service and a first class operation.
Registered with Wyvern operators are able to provide Registered Criteria Pilot and Aircraft Safety Survey (PASS) reports with a Gap Analysis Report. Registered PASS reports check aircraft, pilot, and insurance data in Wyvern’s system. Each PASS Report confirms (at minimum) the following information for buyers:
- Verification that a charter operator holds a current Air Operating Certificate (AOC)
- Verification that the aircraft being chartered is listed on the air carrier’s Operations Specifications
- Confirmation of current insurance for the aircraft
- Confirmation that each crew member’s experience meets a specific safety standard
- Confirmation that each crew member’s medical and license information is current
- Confirmation that operator has Civil Aviation Authority approval for international operations at chosen locations
Wyvern is the leader in manned and unmanned aviation risk management, safety, quality and training. Building on its 25-year reputation for delivering excellence and value in risk management to the aviation community through its flagship Wingman Program, Wyvern has expanded its offerings to include the rapidly emerging UAS industry. Its EXACT Program is the first comprehensive safety, quality and risk management program for end users and operators of drones.
For many years, Wyvern has been working with the world’s largest flight departments, both corporate and commercial, to enhance their in-house risk management programs with customized support across increasingly difficult to manage global operations. The Wingman and EXACT Programs and Wyvern’s customized risk management support comprise the company’s “Wyvern Risk Management” suite of services. Learn more at: www.wyvernltd.com