UNMANNED SAFETY, QUALITY, AND RISK ASSESSMENTS FOR UAS SERVICE PROVIDERS AND END USERS
As a commercial UAS, or drone, operator, broker or end user, you want to know if your operation or the service providers you engage are systematically managing risk and operating under the highest professional safety and quality standards in the industry.
Organizations may look the same on paper, but who has the better risk profile and can demonstrate that to project stakeholders?
EXACT is a global, independent, standardized, third-party assessment and industry best practices certification which exceeds regulatory minimums for all unmanned and autonomous applications.
Current EXACT Certified Operators work in mining, accident reconstruction, newsgathering, insurance, search and rescue, humanitarian, real estate, movie and television filming, precision agriculture, aerial photography, surveying, sports and special event filming, forestry, oceanographic and other commercial, defense, enterprise, and government sectors.
FOR UAS END USERS AND BROKERS:
- How is your company vetting UAS operators or contractors or your own internal departments?
- What standards are you using to assess operators?
- How do you know an operator is adhering to best practice standards and score them for risk?
FOR UAS OPERATORS:
As a UAS Service Provider, differentiate your business and attract premium customers by demonstrating a safe, legal, and high-quality drone operation with EXACT Certification.
- How do you demonstrate that your organization is safe to buyers, in particular, Risk Managers?
- How do you distinguish yourself as an industry leader?
- How do grow your business and reach premier clientele?
- How do you develop and promote a positive safety culture in your organization?