Only an operator who has successfully passed a Wingman audit and is in good standing with WYVERN is Wingman Certified and may call themselves a Wingman Certified Operator.
WYVERN WINGMAN BENEFITS
Leading charter buyers rely on WYVERN for reliable safety intelligence and have incorporated WYVERN’s safety vetting tools in their sourcing process. As a WYVERN Wingman, you now qualify to attract their business. WYVERN promotes your operation by listing you on The WYVERN Report (TWR), the largest online database of audited operators. The top Fortune 100 companies utilize the TWR when sourcing supplemental lift. WYVERN also promotes your operation through the Pilot and Aircraft Safety Survey (PASS) system where WYVERN buyers can vet your company, aircraft, and crew for each individual trip.
Customers Using WYVERN PASS Include:
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
- Leading Corporate Flight Departments
- WYVERN Brokers
- WYVERN Wingman & Registered operators managing vendors
- Fractional and Jet Card Membership Programs
In a competitive market, standing out from the competition is everyone’s goal and as a WYVERN Wingman you are able to do that. As a WYVERN Wingman you show your commitment to safety, and are rewarded with the following marketing exposure:
- Exclusive right to market yourself as a WYVERN Wingman
- Use of the WYVERN Wingman logo in marketing materials, website and sales materials
- A Press release template to broadcast your dedication to safety
- Exclusive listing on The Wingman Report, the largest online database of audited operators
- Extended marketing of your Wingman Status in the world’s largest marketplace for air charter
ACCESS TO WYVERN’S SAFETY INTELLIGENCE TOOLS
Basic Includes: PASS access, Data email alert, Unlimited logins, Data Support
Premium or Enterprise Also Includes:
- Safety Intelligence Report (SIR) - Evaluate an operator from a safety perspective by looking at fleet, management, personnel, pilot, insurance and incident data.
- The Wingman Report (TWR) – Source charter through the world’s largest database of on-site audited operators complying with The Wyvern Standard, a globally recognized seal of aviation safety excellence.
- Vendor/Partner email alerts
REAL SUPPORT FROM REAL PEOPLE!
24/7 support team working with you to always make sure your data in PASS is up to date and meeting minimum requirements. They’re always only a phone call, or email away from you.