Who Should Attend: This training is designed for ALL aviation line personnel, managers, and senior managers to fully understand all the key aspects of SMS as it pertains to an aviation organization.
Why: Everyone in an aviation organization should be trained in SMS, not only to meet requirements, but to be competent in identifying hazards and effectively managing safety risks. While there are many ways to achieve SMS training, WYVERN’s course is uniquely designed to be engaging, with real world examples of safety challenges and solutions that can be immediately applied to your organization.
Where: The course is presented live and online via webinar by a highly experienced and skilled safety risk management instructor with many years of experience assessing organizational safety performance.
When: The course begins at 0900 EDT and ends at 1530 EDT. There is a lunch break from 1150-1230 EDT.
Certificate of Training: Each trainee receives a certificate of completion that validates their educational achievement. This certificate can be provided as proof of training to satisfy regulatory compliance and/or conformity to international standards.
• 0900-0950: Accident Investigation Review
• 1000-1050: Safety Risk Management: Processes and Tools
• 1100-1150: Safety Assurance: Principles and Tools
• 1230-1320: Safety Promotion: Striving for a Safety Culture
• 1330-1420: Safety Policy & Objectives: The Challenge for Leaders
• 1430-1520: Quiz and Certificate Issuance