The choice to purchase a charter can be overwhelming, there are many variables to consider. Wyvern believes that it is important to understand safety when purchasing charter. A Safety Intelligence Report and PASS Report can help charter buyers mitigate their risk and make a conscientious, informed decision.
What is PASS?
A key component to safety due-diligence is pilot verification. Pilot license, certificate, type rating is dependent on having a current medical certificate. Wyvern’s Pilot & Aircraft Safety Survey (PASS) report is the only trip-checking program which confirms each pilot holds the appropriate license, type rating, and current medical. Each pilot in an operator’s roster is approved using Wyvern’s proprietary pilot background check which is accomplished in 24 hours of a pilot being entered into the system. All pilots are checked a minimum of once every 30 days. Pilot who have had an accident or enforcement action which resulted in a sanction are immediately disqualified.
PASS Reports confirm the following information:
- Verification that a charter operator holds a current Air Operating Certificate
- Verification that the aircraft being chartered is listed on the air carrier's Operations Specifications
- Confirmation of current insurance for the aircraft
- Confirmation that each crew member's experience meets a specific safety standard
- Confirmation that each crew member's medical and license information is current
- Confirmation that operator has Civil Aviation Authority approval for international operations at chosen locations
PASS reports allow for effective safety and risk assessment. Request a PASS report to assure your flight meets the highest industry safety standard.
Benefits of PASS
- Allows mitigation of risk for any chosen flight
- Comprehensive and reliable safety intelligence
- Sophisticated data management tools and integrations
- Verify trip data meets your customers' risk requirements
What is a Safety Intelligence Report?
Wyvern’s Safety Intelligence Report is a complete record on each operator which includes operator background check, pilot roster with individual background information, insurance details, Operational
Specifications, aircraft by specific registration number, and a complete company management overview. This data helps charter buyers to perform due-diligence and thorough risk analysis when selecting an operator, it is based on their history and offers a real time look at their operations.
Wyvern’s Safety Intelligence Report verifies legal documents, fleet data, crew qualifications and it is the only program currently available in the aviation industry which includes MEL’s.
- Regulatory Documentation - verified Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and Operations Specifications, including areas of operations and list of key management personnel.
- Fleet Data - all aircraft listed on a certificate with details including registration number, serial number, age, images, seats available, home base and insurance coverage.
- Crew Qualification and Training Records - list of all pilots with training dates, total flight time (time in type and PIC time in type), verified license and medical and accident / incident background records.
- AID and EIS Records - all historic Accident / Incident Data (AID) records and Enforcement Information System (EIS) records for an operator which are avilable for viewing in one simple interface. US only
By requesting a PASS Report or a Safety Intelligence Report you can properly mitigate your risk and actively participate in your safe travels.